iOS Developer with Bluetooth & Health App Experience
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Availability: Not Available
I've built iOS apps since 2008, and before that I wrote software that helped make the first x86-64 processor possible. I've worked on Evernote, Skitch, Scannable, and both HomeAway/VRBO iOS apps.
Presently, I'm the Director of Mobile Technology, and the principal developer responsible for the Prevent Biometrics iOS app, which configures, manages, captures, and displays data from a number of Bluetooth Low Energy head impact monitors. It's a challenging project with lots of fun capabilities, and I've really enjoyed the process of making it production-ready.
Here are some of my favorite projects I've worked on in the Prevent app:
- Using Instruments to identify big performance bottlenecks in the UI and Bluetooth subsystems and fix them
- Develop a series of internal-only debugging features and screens to help the hardware team more quickly find and identify problems
- Improve remote logging to monitor and support our pilot program and beta tests
- Add a series of Unit Tests and UI tests to maintain a higher level of quality
- Automate internal and external deployment of the iOS app
John M. P. Knox in Minneapolis, MN. "iOS Developer with Bluetooth & Health App Experience"
Learn more here: https://www.hireAppDeveloper.org/developers/ahRzfmhpcmUtYXBwLWRldmVsb3BlcnISCxIJRGV2ZWxvcGVyGKHLilkM
Find an iOS Developer Job. List an iOS Developer job opening.