IMPORTANT, PLEASE READ CAREFULLY. THIS IS A LICENSE AGREEMENT
This SOFTWARE PRODUCT is protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties. This SOFTWARE PRODUCT is licensed, not sold.
End User License Agreement
This End User License Agreement ("EULA") is a legal agreement between you (either an individual or a single entity) and Moving Average, Inc.(herein collectively referred to as “Licensor”) with regard to the copyrighted Software (herein referred to as "SOFTWARE PRODUCT" or "SOFTWARE") provided with this EULA. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT includes computer software, the associated media, any printed materials, and any "online" or electronic documentation. Use of any software and related documentation ("Software") provided to you by Licensor in whatever form or media, will constitute your acceptance of these terms, unless separate terms are provided by the software supplier, in which case certain additional or different terms may apply. If you do not agree with the terms of this EULA, do not download, install, copy or use the Software. By installing, copying or otherwise using the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, you agree to be bound by the terms of this EULA. If you do not agree to the terms of this EULA, Licensor is unwilling to license the SOFTWARE PRODUCT to you.
1. Eligible Licensees. This Software is available for license solely to SOFTWARE owners, with no right of duplication or further distribution, licensing, or sub-licensing. IF YOU DO NOT OWN THE SOFTWARE, THEN DO NOT DOWNLOAD, INSTALL, COPY OR USE THE SOFTWARE.
2. License Grant. Licensor grants to you a personal, non-transferable and non-exclusive right to use the copy of the Software provided with this EULA. You agree you will not copy the Software except as necessary to use it on Android devices registered to you. You agree that you may not copy the written materials accompanying the Software. Modifying, translating, renting, copying, transferring or assigning all or part of the Software, or any rights granted hereunder, to any other persons and removing any proprietary notices, labels or marks from the Software is strictly prohibited. Furthermore, you hereby agree not to create derivative works based on the Software. You may not transfer this Software.
3. Term. This License is effective until terminated. You may terminate this License at any time by deleting or otherwise destroying the Software together with all copies in any form. This License will also automatically terminate if you fail to comply with any term or condition of this License. You agree that Licensor also may, at its sole discretion, temporarily or permanently terminate the License with prior notice to you. Upon termination, for any reason, you agree to destroy the Software together with all copies in any form. Provisions which, by their nature, should remain in effect beyond termination of this License Agreement shall survive.
4. Copyright. The Software is licensed, not sold. You acknowledge that no title to the intellectual property in the Software is transferred to you. You further acknowledge that title and full ownership rights to the Software will remain the exclusive property of Licensor and/or its suppliers, and you will not acquire any rights to the Software, except as expressly set forth above. All copies of the Software will contain the same proprietary notices as contained in or on the Software. All title and copyrights in and to the SOFTWARE PRODUCT (including but not limited to any images, photographs, animations, video, audio, music, text and "applets," incorporated into the SOFTWARE PRODUCT), the accompanying printed materials, and any copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, are owned by Licensor or its suppliers. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is protected by copyright laws and international treaty provisions. You may not copy the printed materials accompanying the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
5. Reverse Engineering. You agree that you will not attempt, and if you are a corporation, you will use your best efforts to prevent your employees and contractors from attempting to reverse compile, modify, translate or disassemble the Software in whole or in part. Any failure to comply with the above or any other terms and conditions contained herein will result in the automatic termination of this license and the reversion of the rights granted hereunder to Licensor
Please keep in mind that the nature of the Software and services may be interactive, and as part of your use of the Software you will be provided the opportunity to share information and content with third parties. You should use caution when deciding what information and content to share through the Software.
7. Disclaimer of Warranty. The Software is provided "AS IS" without warranty of any kind. Licensor and its suppliers disclaim and make no express or implied warranties and specifically disclaim the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement of third-party rights. The entire risk as to the quality and performance of the Software is with you. Neither Licensor nor its suppliers warrant that the functions contained in the Software will meet your requirements or that the operation of the Software will be uninterrupted or error-free. LICENSOR IS NOT OBLIGATED TO PROVIDE ANY UPDATES TO THE SOFTWARE.
8. Limitation of Liability. Licensor's entire liability and your exclusive remedy under this EULA shall not exceed the price paid for the Software, if any. In no event shall Licensor or its suppliers be liable to you for any consequential, special, incidental or indirect damages of any kind arising out of the use or inability to use the software, even if Licensor or its supplier has been advised of the possibility of such damages, or any claim by a third party.
9. Rental. You may not loan, rent, or lease the SOFTWARE.
10. Upgrades. If the SOFTWARE is an upgrade from an earlier release or previously released version, you now may use that upgraded product only in accordance with this EULA. If the SOFTWARE PRODUCT is an upgrade of a software program which you licensed as a single product, the SOFTWARE PRODUCT may be used only as part of that single product package and may not be separated for use on more than one computer.
11. No Liability for Consequential Damages. In no event shall Licensor or its suppliers be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, incidental, direct, indirect special and consequential damages, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, or other pecuniary loss) arising out of the use or inability to use this Licensor product, even if Licensor has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Because some states/countries do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, the above limitation may not apply to you.
12. Indemnification By You. If you distribute the Software in violation of this Agreement, you agree to indemnify, hold harmless and defend Licensor and its suppliers from and against any claims or lawsuits, including attorney's fees that arise or result from the use or distribution of the Software in violation of this Agreement.
13. Governing Law. If the Software was obtained in the United States, this License is governed by the laws of the State of Texas. If the Software was obtained outside of the United States, this License is governed by the laws of the country in which it was obtained. This License shall not be governed by the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods, the application of which is expressly excluded. If for any reason a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision, or portion thereof, to be unenforceable, the remainder of this License shall continue in full force and effect.
14. The Software includes certain Application Programming Interfaces (“API’s”) and software libraries that are part of Bootstrap and are governed by the terms and conditions of the open source license, Apache 2.0 which can be found at http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0.html.
15. Miscellaneous. Each provision of this License Agreement is severable. If a provision is found to be unenforceable, this finding does not affect the enforceability of the remaining provisions, terms, or conditions of this License Agreement. This License Agreement is binding on successors and assigns. Licensor will not be responsible for any non-performance or delay attributable in whole or in part to any cause beyond its reasonable control. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as creating any agency, partnership, or other form of joint enterprise between the parties. You acknowledge that you have read this License Agreement, that you understand it, that you agree to be bound by its terms, and that the foregoing is the complete and exclusive statement of the License Agreement.