Come join our Mobile IoT team! We are currently seeking a Staff Engineer/ Manager, iOS (remote) to help provide expertise in the development of our iOS Application for Pool System Automation. Our North American headquarters are located in Carlsbad, CA but this position has the flexibility to be remote.
WHY WORK FOR FLUIDRA?
We are a leader in the global pool industry. Our portfolio includes some of the most trusted brands; we offer our customers an expansive array of products across both the residential and commercial pool and wellness markets; and we have strong geographical footprint with operations in over 45 countries. With our recent merger with Zodiac, we now have over 5,500 employees and the combined resources to accelerate innovation in critical areas like energy-efficiency, robotics and the Internet of Things.
We are guided by clear values and come to work every day with a simple and direct mission in mind: To create the perfect pool and wellness experience. By staying focused on this mission, we will create value for all our stakeholders–customers, pool owners, investors and employees.
We own a portfolio of some of the industry’s most recognized and trusted brands, including Jandy®, AstralPool®, Polaris®, Cepex®, Zodiac®, CTX Professional® and Gre®.
WHAT YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE
Excellent team player for the Fluidra IoT iOS team that will provide senior expertise in iOS app development. This includes engineering solutions that are maintainable, reusable, and support the company’s efforts in bringing connectivity and software controls to pool equipment. The role will require planning software implementations that promote rapid, high quality development and can be worked on simultaneously by a large team across multiple products. The ideal candidate will have strong communications skills and have a proven record of effectively working with peers in a cross functional team, both in person and remote. This is an opportunity to be a leader in a successful and fast-growing team that is working on interesting and challenging projects. Additionally, you will:
• Develop the company’s iOS app to support the company’s hardware products.
• Mentor the team’s junior members – lead by example.
• Given product requirements, plan and develop a flexible software implementation that promotes high quality user experiences and rapid development.
• Manage branching and code review.
• Work on multiple projects simultaneously.
• Regularly communicate with other groups in the IoT team to solve problems and align on priorities.
• Promote and thrive in a professional, people first work culture.
WHAT WE SEEK
• 6+ years’ experience developing for iOS.
• Excellent understanding of native Objective-C based iOS development.
• Understanding of and ability to communicate iOS UI design best practices.
• Excellent understanding of the App Store.
• Understanding of socket based networking and asynchronous computing methods
• Experience using GIT
• Good communication skills both verbal and written.
• Self-Driven: ability to thrive given broad goals and autonomy to execute
• Attention to detail and commitment to quality.
• Ability and flexibility to work asynchronously with teams across multiple time zones.
Bachelor’s degree in related field
Staff Engineer/ Manager, iOS (remote) at FluidraUSA in Remote. "Bring your IOS development to FluidraUSA" Full-time. #Remote Work Allowed. Apply and learn more here: https://www.hireAppDeveloper.org/jobs/ahRzfmhpcmUtYXBwLWRldmVsb3BlcnIMCxIDSm9iGJGGhFoM